Every car should have a car alarm even more so when you have any type of GPS navigation system, and high quality stereo system installed. The security of your vehicle is the most important step you can take in protecting your investments. There are many affordable options out there when it comes to alarm systems for your vehicle, which many people do not know. These affordable alarm system options are comparable to alarm systems that cost hundreds of dollars. Higher quality alarm systems often offer the consumer with more features and services than the affordable system. Another great perk to having an alarm system for your vehicle is that many insurance companies often offer their customers with an insurance discount. Whatever type of alarm system you are looking for, Car Stereo Outlet of Houston is here to guide you with your selection.
Car Stereo Outlet of Houston has successfully installed Car Alarms for many highly satisfied customers throughout the Houston, Spring, Woodlands, Tomball, and Kingwood areas.
Car alarms have two distinct ways that they are activated; active and passive. A passive alarm is activated when the ignition has been turned off and all the doors have been securely shut. An active alarm is set by simply pressing a button or entering a unique code so that the alarm system can be armed.
It is very important to consider the features you are looking for when you are in the process of buying a car alarm system.
Different Types of Car Alarm Features offered:
- Sirens and Air Horns: When someone is trying to tamper with your vehicle loud noises are activated. This draws attention to your vehicle and often scares off intruders.
- Active Re-arm: After the alarm has been disarmed, the system will automatically re-arm after a specified amount of time if a door is not opened. This is to prevent accidental disarming by the remote transmitter.
- Strobes and Flashing Lights: Bright flashing lights are used to draw attention to your vehicle.
- Ignition/Starter Kill: Turns the ignition and engine off when the alarm is activated.
- Microwave Detectors and Zones: Sensors which go off when an area around the car has been breached while the alarm is armed.
- Window Roll-up Module: The windows will roll up when the alarm is armed.
- Carjack Protection: This feature allows the engine to be turned off when it has been taken away from the owner of the vehicle.
- Tracking: Tracking is an excellent resource when the vehicle has been stolen; this allows the proper authorities to locate the vehicle for recovery.
At Car Stereo Outlet of Houston we only offer our customers with the latest and greatest car alarm systems. One superior brand that we offer is the Viper SmartStart GPS; this system allows you to start, control and track your car from the convenience of your smart phone. This high quality feature from Viper SmartStart allows you to know the exact location of your vehicle at all times, provides you with alerts when your vehicle is going over a certain speed limit and allows you to unlock your car doors in the event you misplace your keys.
At Car Stereo Outlet in Houston, we stock and service a wide range of car alarm and keyless entry products, including but not limited to:
- Viper – Authorized Dealer
- Clifford – Authorized Dealer
- Audiovox – Authorized Dealer
- Python – Authorized Dealer